List of devices that I use, mainly to make sure I don’t forget that I (used to) own these things. The year is the approximate year I obtained them.
They’re listed in alphabetical order.
- Apple iPhone X 256GB [Handphone] (late 2018) -> my daily driver, perfect fit for my hand.
- Apple Watch Series 3 42mm [Smartwatch] (early 2021) -> heartbeat and general physical activity tracker, at least it’s cheaper than Garmin’s.
- Audio Technica ATH-M50x [Headphone] (~2016) -> best general use headphone IMO.
- Dell U2417H [24" IPS Monitor] (mid 2018) -> I love this monitor, might buy another one if my old monitor dies.
- Endgame Gear XM1r [Wired Mouse] (early 2022) -> I don’t know why this is marketed as gaming mouse, but this is my perfect casual mouse and it has just right weight.
- HP W2072a [20" TN Monitor] (~2012) -> one of my earliest monitor, still going strong!
- ViewSonic XG2431 [24" 240Hz IPS Monitor] (late 2021) -> impulsive purchase, first time looking at monitor with high refresh rate, recommended by a friend.
- KBParadise V80 Vintage MX Brown switch [Keyboard] (late 2018) -> I won’t go back to full sized keyboard.
- Lenovo B40-70 [Laptop] (mid 2015) -> from my uni, avoid this thing if possible, the frame is weaker than a rice cracker.
- Logitech M325 [Wireless Mouse] (early 2014) -> decent mouse with ridiculous lifetime.
- Nintendo Switch Lite [Game Console] (mid 2019)* -> why I can’t dock it :<
- Nintendo Switch v2 [Game Console] (late 2020) -> it can docks :D
- ORICO SHC-U3 4 Port [USB Hub] (mid 2020) -> some cheapo USB 3.0 hub, I need more ports.
- Pioneer XDP-30R [Digital Audio Player] (early 2019) -> awesome HQ audio player for the price, it also got mechanical volume dial, I love it!
- Rock DT-618 [Wireless Charger] (late 2018) -> kinda meh, slow charge and heats up after awhile.
- Samson Meteor Mic [Condenser Microphone] (late 2017) -> decent portable condenser mic, sadly it’s USB only though.
- Sony DualShock 4 v2 CUH-ZCT2 [Wireless Gamepad] (~2016) -> you can’t have a dead cable if you don’t have any cables ;)
- Sony SRS-XB10 [Wireless Speaker] (late 2018) -> got it for free, pretty decent mono speaker.
- Sony WH-1000XM3 [Wireless Headphone] (late 2018)* -> pretty good noise cancelling, sadly not a good match with my ear shapes.
- Yamaha AG06 [Audio Interface] (late 2020) -> a godsent for managing all of my audio inputs, I also love its mechanical interface.
- OnePlus One 16GB [Handphone] (early 2016) -> used to be flagship killer, need new battery.
- Sony PSP-3000 [Game Console] (~2010) -> need to replace the membrane for the buttons, power switch kinda broken, screen also have dead pixel lines.
- Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP AGS-001 [Game Console] (~200x) -> the display brightness sucks, also the chargers keep dying.
- Nintendo Game Boy Color CGB-001 [Game Console] (~200x) -> probably still works, need AA batteries though.
- Nintendo SNES North American SNS-001 model [Game Console] (~200x) -> not sure if this thing still alive or not, this thing is older than me.
- Samsung C3590 [Handphone] (~2013) -> fav flip phone, haven’t used it for years.
- Sennheiser HD202 [Headphone] (~2014) -> probably still works, haven’t used it again since M50x.
- Sony PlayStation PS1 original model [Game Console] (~200x) -> same, no idea about this one after all these years.
- HP Mini 110 (I think, I forgot if it’s 110 or 210, but it’s the 10'1" screen) [Notebook] (~2010) -> dead HDD and battery, half dead monitor, not worth repairing.
- Logitech F310 Gamepad [Gamepad] (~2013) -> dead cable, then I fked up when soldering the new one.
- Nokia C7-00 [Handphone] (~2011) -> handed off to family member, dead battery etc.
- Sennheiser CX 1.00 [Earphone] (early 2016) -> probably just dead cable, but not worth repairing.
Not yet owned AKA wishlist
- Bluray player -> Already owned a bunch of bluray discs but can’t play them :(
- * - no longer using them, for sale.