I thought about making this while laying on the bed, so it probably won’t make much sense. I’ll do it anyway because that’s what I do here.
They are in no particular order and might grow when I remember more things.
- I paid someone to get some laser shot into my eyes.
- I decided to sleep under the same roof with my parents again.
- I bought a spinning iron so I can ride my bicycle inside my bed room.
- I bought a black chair that feels better than my white chair.
- My fear become a reality, I feel alone even with other people around.
- I overused my hands and fingers to the point I can’t move.
- I rode a big truck together with my motorbike and 2 strangers.
- I spent like 90% of my time within 2 meter radius of my bed.
- I bought a keyboard that looks broken to a layman from Hungary.
- I bought a bag made of weed’s legal cousin. Haven’t arrived yet though.
- I took a day off just to find a plastic card.
Yeah, some of these sounds pretty crazy if you’re missing the context. This might be a good way to start a conversation. I need to try this on someone from the office tomorrow.
Post 3 of #100DaysToOffload.